Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Confused...?

So I don't know about you guys, but one thing that I found pretty darn confusing was how the story kept changing perspectives. Honestly, I am very easily confused by stories like that. The one character I was mostly not confused about was Dede, and that is only because she was the only one who survived. When I am reading one persons perspective, I tend to forget what events happened to which person, except foer the person I am currently reading about. Does that make sense?

-Gabby

4 comments:

  1. P.S Does anyone else think it is creepy that Dede married her cousin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that the story is really confusing. I'll be honest and say that I couldn't keep up with the stories changing perspectives between the sisters. Also, I can't really tell who the narrator is throughout the story.

    ReplyDelete