Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HI EVERYONE!

HEY GUYS! So now that we are all done with the book, what did everyone think of it? personally, I have to say the book went a little slowly for me at first. When we started reading it I was trying to read some of 'In the Time Of The Butterflies' on day and then some of my independent reading book another day. That was a pretty big mistake for me because I would completely forgot what I had read, and it made it harder to get through 'In the Time Of The Butterflies'. So, it was pretty boring for me at the beginning. But at the end it really began to pick up. Does anyone agree???

-Gabby :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree. In The Time of The Butterflies is not a boo that I would pick to read. I too found it slow and it wasn't my favorite book. I also made the same mistake of reading this book one day and then reading my independent reading book another day. I would forget about it and then I would have sooo much reading to do.

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete