Friday, November 13, 2009

It's a movie...?

Guys, "In the Time of the Butterflies" is a movie! I want to see it! :D Here is a trailer that Amanda found! :D

-Gabby and Amanda

You can see it here
http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/255132/In-the-Time-of-the-Butterflies/trailers

Sorry, I thought I would be able to post the video itself but the computer won't let me. It's pretty cool though. No offense to Julia Alvarez, but I think the movie will be better then the book for me. If I think of a specific person to go along with each name, I will be able to remember the characters more easily. Did that make sense? As in, when I am reading the book, the four different characters confuse me, and I forget who is who. If I think of a certain person every time I read a name, I will be able to remem,ber who is who. Get it? Ha ha.

I think I should have seen the movie and THEN read the book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment